Define Tata Communications Global Calling Card?
Tata Communications Global Calling Card is an incoming calling card that is used to send calls from more than 40 countries to India and other international places. If one is visiting internationally, then one can call back to India or any other country in the world using the Tata Communications Global Calling Card. Only one card can be utilized to more than 40 international countries and can be used to make a call to India and other international destinations. The Global Calling Card can be used to call to the ending party from any place where there is no chance to connect to Internet.
What are the advantages of Tata Communications Global Calling Card?
TATA Communications Global Calling Card provides the below given features.
– Ease to make international calls from any phone to 40 countries across the world.
– One can save more than 75% of amountï¿½ across international roaming mobile phones
– One can avail good talk-time when compared to any other pre-paid cards.
– One can avail competitive taxes to the lowest provision by whole countries operators
– There is no security deposit and no hidden costs
– Clear voice and 24 X 7 Customer Service
How to use a Tata Communications Global Calling Card?
– Enter the access number of the country one is calling from. This number is mentioned together with this user guide with the Global Calling Card in case you buy the card from a shop. Details of the access numbers are also there online. Please click on list of access number on the home page for information.
– Hear to the announcement and choose the language of your choice.
– Hear to the announcement and dial your 12 digit Card Number.
– Hear to the announcement and enter the destination number in the format mentioned in the card.