AFMC Pune Entrance Exam Facts
AFMC, Armed Forces Medical College is one of the institutions which is offering medicine for free of cost and it is located in Pune. There are some specialties in the entrance test that is conducted by the AFMC and coming to those specialties, they are as follows…
- The duration of the examination is two hours
- The exam is in the objective type and there are in total 200 questions in which 50 are from physics, 50 are from chemistry, 50 are from biology and 25 are from intelligence, logic and reasoning and the last 25 marks are from the English language and comprehension.
- There is a negative marking of ¼ for the wrong answer and in the same way; one mark is given for the correct answer that means for every 4 wrong questions one mark is cut.
- There are in total 35 questions which are to be solved in problems especially in physics in EAMCET. When compared to the EAMCET, the medicine exam is easy and there are in total 25 marks for theory based questions.
- The syllabus for this exam is in the 10+2 or 11 and 12 standards classes only.
- The exam pattern is moderate and it seems to be a mixture of easy, tuff and difficult too.
- If the students are perfect with the physics in EAMCET level they can secure around 45 marks in physics in this entrance exam.
- There are only less problems in chemistry too and moderate too and the preparation can be in the state level and other prior preparation is not necessary.
- In biology there are 40 marks and if one can prepare in the CBSE biology syllabus it will be easy to score the marks in this entrance exam.
- If one can get complete knowledge in all the subjects, it is easy to score marks in all the subjects very easily.
- Only 15 questions are coming from the English language and comprehension and other 10 questions are from antonyms, synonyms and general grammar and all these are from the intermediate level only. And for this preparation, we can look after the word power book.
- The remaining 35 questions are from the history, geography, general science, current affairs ad general ability.
- If the student is well prepared for the exam, they can answer 160 questions easily out of the total paper.
- But the competition for these questions is very tuff and so it is easy to have knowledge on all the subjects and even from the other subjects and topics too.
- The preparation must be done in a proper order so that it will be very easy to answer the questions and can secure good score.
- The objective questions based on the concept ideas are very easy to answer and that is the reason for success.
- It is not good to follow all the competitive text books but prefer one and follow that but it is very easy to go through all the books to get knowledge.
- Finally it is must to have good knowledge on all the topics so that it is very easy to answer all the questions.
- The most important thing is not to take this exam for granted but serious preparation is necessary to get good score as well as good position.