Amendments in Rs.300 Tirumala special entrance and darshan timings | Timings of issuing tickets at Tirumala by TTD
Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanam (TTD) has changed the timings of Seeghra Darshan, special entrance darshans of Tirumal Sri Venkateswaraswami. It has introduced experimental laghu darshana facility on Tuesday and Wednesday, and now has changed timings. It stops the issuing of special entrance darshan tickets on Tuesday and Wednesday by 6 pm. When there is huge crowd or rush, issuing of tickets will be stopped between 9pm to 11 pm on Friday and Saturdays. When there is less crowd or rush, issuing of tickets will be carried out. Queue line of Rs. 300 tickets will start at main entrance of Vaikuntham-I. In this line, TTD sells tickets without any recommendations at four counters located at Vaikuntham-I entrance.
Timings of issuing of tickets at Tirumala
- Saturday, Sunday and Monday have same timings. Tickets will be sold from 4 am to 5 am, from 7 am to 6 pm and from 9 pm to 11 pm.
- On Tuesdays, tickets will be sold from 8 am to 6 pm.
- Tickets will be sold from 8.30 am to 6 pm in the evening, on Wednesdays.
- On Thursdays, sale of tickets will be from 9 am to 6 pm, and from 9 pm to 11 pm.
- On Fridays, tickets are sold from 10 am to 6 pm and from 9 pm to 11 pm.
Related search terms:
- ttd 300 rs ticket timings
- ttd 300 ticket timings
- tirupati darshan timings for 300 rupees ticket
- 300 rupees ticket timings tirumala
- tirumala 300 rupees ticket timings
- ttd seva 300 rs ticket online booking
- t t d devasthanam
- 300 rs ticket in tirumala timings
- tirumala 300 rs ticket timings
- tirumala tirupati devasthanam 300 rs ticket
- www about 300rs tickets in ttd
- ttd special darshan rs 300
- TTD 300 Rupees Tickets Online
- shamshabad airport to razole apsrtc bus timings
- shamshabad airport to razole rtc timings