Application procedure of Union Bank of India PO posts
Candidates have to send their application in online method.
- Open the bank website www. unionbankofindia.co.in
- Click on the â€˜careersâ€™ option in the home page
- Click on â€˜United Bank Recruitment Project â€“ 2010â€™
- Take the print outs of Recruitment notification and Recruitment Application Fee payment Challan
- Pay the prescribed fee through the challan form in any of the Union Bank of India branch and take the counter foil
- Again open the bank website and click on â€˜Online application for Probationary Officersâ€™ link and fill the application online.
Qualification and other information
- Qualification: Bachelors degree with at least 55% marks for general category candidates and 50% marks for reserved category candidates.
- Age Limit: Age of the candidates should be between 21 and 30 by 31st October, 2010.Â Age is relaxed by 5 years for SC, ST candidates and 3 years for OBC candidates and 10 years for physically handicapped candidates.
- Online applications and challans will be available from 2nd November, 2010 to 22nd November, 2010.
- Last date for applying through online is 22nd November, 2010.
- Exam date is 9th January, 2010.