Application process for sub engineer posts in APGENCO | Application process of sub engineer posts in APGENCO and selection process
APEGNCO had given the notification for recruitments for trainee sub- engineer posts also. There are 350 vacancies and recruitments are done in the civil, mechanical, electrical and electronics and communication. 310 vacancies are filled with general recruitment and remaining 40 are filled with backlog recruitments. Candidates who are doing diploma in engineering can apply for the courses. The starting salaries of sub engineers will be from Rs.11,545 to Rs.23,115.
Vacancies in various branches in sub engineer category
- Electrical â€“ 198
- Electronics – 25
- Mechanical â€“ 99
- Civil â€“ 28
Selection process for Sub engineer
Candidates are selected based on marks obtained in the diploma, written exam and other weightage of marks. 100 marks weightage is given to all these factors. There will be 50 questions in the written exam and the exam is for 25 marks in which each question is given Â½ mark. Merit list will be formed from the 50 marks and there will be two sections in the written exam. Section A will contain the questions from diploma and section B will contain the questions on thermal/ hydel power plants. Written exam will be conducted only in Hyderabad and the syllabus of the two sections is given in the APGENCO website. Remaining 50 marks weightage is given as
- 30% of the weightatge is given to marks in ITI
- Maximum of 10 marks is considered every year from the year of qualifying ITI
- People who are working in the APGENCO on the basis of contracts and weightage is given based on the experience. 5 marks are given if the service isÂ below six months and 10 marks if the serviceÂ is more than 6 months.
- Selected candidates will be given one year training and candidates should write a bond that they will work in APGENCO for 5 years.
Application process for sub engineer posts in APGENCO
Candidates who complete diploma or equivalent course in the civil, mechanical and electrical are eligible for the exam. In case of electronics, candidates who have complete electronics and communication engineering/ electronics and instrumentation engineering/ electronics and control engineering/ instrumentation engineering/ electronics instrumentation and power/ power electronics are eligible. Age of the candidates should be below 38 years by January 1st, 2011.
Candidates should apply only through online and through APGENCO website. General category candidates should pay Rs.500 in the AP online center or AP online portal. Other candidates need to pay Rs.150.
Last date for the payment of fee is January 31st ,2011 and last date for applying the applications online is January 31st, 2011.
Related search terms:
- apgenco mechanical preparation books
- contract basis jobs in apgenco
- apgenco mechanical books
- apgenco preparation books for mechanical
- apgenco syllabus weightage
- apgenco preparation tips
- apgenco preperation book for mechanical
- reference books for APGENCO
- apjanco books for mechanical
- book for mechanical apgenco preparation
- books for apgenco mechanic al
- ae mechanical books for apgenco
- Ap genco AE References books for Mechinal
- ap genco books mechanical
- apgenco book for mechanical