Apply online for Faculty Eligibility Test (FET):
- Application procedure for FET will be carried out online only.
- Eligible and interested candidates need to click on â€˜FET 2010â€™ link on homepage of JNTU H website.
- Start the application procedure byÂ clicking on apply online option.
- Keep these documents ready while applying online: fee DD for specified amount, scanned photos, signature, attested copies of eligibilities and caste confirmation certificate.
- It is because DD number and other details have to be filled while applying online.
- When submit button is clicked after filling the form with all the details, process of applying online accomplishes.
- Print out of filled in online application has to be taken and it has to be attached with fee DD, attested SSC, degree and caste confirmation certificates. Send them to the address â€˜Convener, FET â€“ JNTU H 2010, Administrative building, JNTU Hyderabad, Kukatpally, Hyderabad -500085â€™.
Exceptions for these candidates
Few exceptions are given in the FET test eligibility norms for these candidatesâ€¦â€¦â€¦
- Lecturers who are selected through staff selection board and are already in services.
- Those who are aspiring associate professor or professor post while working in their posts
- Candidates of National Eligibility Test (NET).
- Candidates who have PhD.