APPSC releases notification for recruiting candidates for AEE posts | Application procedure and recommended books for AEE exam
Assistant Executive Engineers exam is going to be conducted by APPSC.Â Here are the details of application procedure and a few books recommended for the candidates to prepare well for the examination.
Applications for APPSC Assistant Executive Engineer posts should be sent through the website of APPSC.Â Scale of pay for these posts is Rs.16,150-42,590.Â Age of the candidate should be between 18 and 39.Â A challan has to be taken online and the fees have to be paid in any SBI branch of AP online center and then the application is to be sent later.
- Last date for receiving applications is 3th November, 2010.
- Last date for online applications is 2nd December, 2010.
Books that are useful for Electrical Engineering
- Electrical Circuits by Hyte and Kimmerly
- Electrical Measurements by A.K.Sahani
- Electrical Machines by I.J. Nagrath and D.P.Kothari
- Utilization of Electrical Energy by C.L. Wadhwa
Books recommended for General Studies
- General Science by Anitha Desai, 10th ICSE
- General Science by NCERT â€“ 9th and 10th standards
- General Science in Wizard Magazine
- History and Culture by P.R.Rao
- World Geography by G.C. Leong by Oxford Press and NCERT 10 â€“ 12th standard books
- Indian Polity by D.D.Basu Supplemented with Lakshmi Kanth
- Polity of AP: Any standard A.P Telugu Magazine
- Mental Ability Q and A by A.S. Agarwal
- Quicker Maths by M.Tyra