Asia ï¿½ Pacific Institute notification | How to apply for APIMS courses?
- What is the notification that is released by Asia Pacific Institute of Management Studies?
The notification that is released by the Asia pacific Institute of Management Studies is admissions into various management courses in PG level.
- What are the basic qualifications to apply for this course?
The candidate must have passed in any graduate degree or post graduate and even the students who are appearing for the exams conducted in June 2010 final year are also eligible to apply.
- How to apply for this course?
Those who wish to get the applications through post have to take the DD of Rs.1250 in favour of ï¿½Asia Pacific Institute of Management Studiesï¿½ payable at New Delhi or can download the applications from the official website of the institute.
- What is the method of selection for this course?
The candidates are selected based on the CAT/MAT/XAT/GMAT or ATMA ranks or the ranks based on the Aptitude test which is conducted by the institute and finally group discussion and interview are conducted for the selected candidates. The institute also offer to do MBA in distance mode besides PGPMï¿½ in Punjab technical university and Pondicherry university.
- What is the last date for the submission of the filled in applications?
The last date for the submission of the filled applications is January 30, 2010.
- What is the web site of this institute?
For further information log in to the website address www. asiapacific.edu.in