ATMA application procedure | Institutes that consider ATMA score and general tips for candidates appearing for ATMA
ATMA is conducted to admit students into various Management Schools.Â Various institutes consider the score of candidates in ATMA for admissions.
Application procedure of ATMA
- Candidates have to obtain Application bulletin from ATMA office, IMS learning centers and selected Axis bank branches.Â Cost of Application bulleting is Rs.900.
- To obtain the application through post candidates have to send a DD for Rs.950 taken on the name of ATMA and payable at Panaji.
- DD has to be attached to a request letter and sent to ATMA office, Mayfair, Dada Vaidya Road, Panaji, Goa â€“ 403 001.
- Online application has to be filled basing on the bulletin.
- Open the ATMA website www. atma-aims.org.
- Create a login ID basing on the Personal ID code given in the application bulletin.
- Fill the online application that appears on screen.
- Take out the printout of filled in application.
- Information cannot be changed once submit button is clicked.Â So check all the details before submitting.
- Fill the model application in the application bulletin and then fill the online application form.
- Admit cards can be downloaded from ATMA website from 11th December, 2010 to 19th December, 2010.
Prominent institutes that consider ATMA score
Institutes in Andhra Pradesh
- Institute of Public Enterprise â€“ Hyderabad
- Drava college of Management â€“ Hyderabad
- Dr. Y.S.R. National Institute of Tourism and Hospitality Management â€“ Hyderabad
- Institute of Advanced Management Education and Entrepreneurship â€“ Hyderabad
- MVVR Institute of Management â€“ Gudlavalleru
- Ambedkar Institute of Management Studies â€“ Visakhapatnam
Institutes in other areas
- Asia Pacific Institute of Management Studies
- Bharatiya Vidya Bhawans Usha and Lakshmi Mittal Institute of Management
- Birla Institute of Technology
- Indian Institute of financial Management
- Acharya Institute of Management and Sciences
- Alliance Business School
- Roy Business School
General tips for candidates who are appearing for the test
- Prepare well to finish the verbal skills section in less time.
- Basing on the weightage of the subject and personal interest, divide the time to prepare well.
- Candidates should not waste their time worrying about the topics that they are typical.
- Candidates should prepare well in those topics in which they are very confident.
- Every section will be given fixed time.Â After that candidates will have to move to the next section but cannot go back to previous questions.
- It is not advisable to follow guessing and lottery methods as negative marking is given as one mark for every three wrong answers.
- Practice mock tests regularly and self analyze the performance.
- Candidates should not restrict themselves to syllabus books and they should also read English news papers to do well in Verbal Skills section.
- Observe the vocabulary and sentence formation in the article that is published in magazines and news papers.
- It would be beneficial to observe analysis of stock market graphs, financial magazines for Data Sufficiency.
- Many institutes are conducting group discussions and personal interviews for candidates along with considering ATMA score.Â So preparing for interviews and group discussions helps to reduce stress.