BVSC and AH courses Notification by All India Pre Veterinary
* What is the notification that is released by the Pre Veterinary Committee?
The notification is released for the entrance examination into BVSC and AH courses by All India Veterinary Council of New Delhi.
* What is the facility for the students who are eligible for this BVSC and AH courses?
The students who are eligible for this course will get 15% of seat reservation in almost all the major veterinary colleges.
* When is the entrance exam been conducted?
The entrance exam is conducted on May 18, 2010.
* What is the duration of BVSC and AH courses?
The duration of this course is five years which includes rotating and internship.
* What are the basic qualifications for the students to apply for this BVSC and AH courses?
The candidates must have 50% of marks in Intermediate.
* How to apply and where to get the applications?
The candidates can get the applications from all the Vijaya Bank branches and can get the prospectus and bulletins.
* What is the last date for the submission of the filled applications?
The last date for the submission of the filled applications is February 22, 2010
* What is the website address of the institute?
For further details and information log in to the website address www. vci-india.in