Can we get a bank job with inter qualification? | What are the details of the clerk posts in the banks?
Many jobs are given in the banks and there are notifications for the jobs in various banks. Many banks like UCO bank, bank of Maharashtra, bank of India, corporation bank had given the notification for the clerk posts. It is very good for the candidates as there are banks jobs with intermediate qualification only. The candidates should practice well as the written exam is for less time and the syllabus for the written exam is same in all the banks. The written exam is in descriptive and objective type.
UCO bank and corporation bank are giving 95 minutes time for the objective and for the bank of India exam, the time is 90 minutes. The time for the descriptive exam is 60 minutes.
Corporation bank exam with fewer changes:
The candidates should observe few changes which are there in corporation bank. There is only objective exam and it is conducted in four categories. The total marks in the exam are 260. The general knowledge category is included.
Reasoning, numerical ability: 100 questions for 160 marks.
Clerical aptitude: 40 questions for 40 marks.
English: 40 questions for 40 marks.
General knowledge: 20 questions for 20 marks.
The candidates should qualify the written exam and attend an interview in Corporation bank. There will be computer ability test to test the knowledge in the computer.
UCO bank exam:
The exam will be for 200 marks and the paper will be in the below pattern.
Reasoning: 50 questions for 80 marks.
Numerical ability: 50 questions for 80 marks.
Clerical aptitude: 50 questions for 40 marks.
English: 50 questions.
More marks for reasoning:
There will be more marks for the reasoning and numerical ability questions. The candidates should prepare well in these two parts and non verbal reasoning is the easy way for scoring in the reasoning part. The candidates should get more marks in the series, analogy, classification and other topics.
- The candidates should read the more than one time and then understand it. After that the candidate should select the correct option.
- Simplifications and basic calculations are the important aspects in the numerical ability. The questions based on the percentages, profit and loss, time-distance and time- work are important.
The candidates should prepare all the topics along with the qualifying part. They should prepare the grammar, comprehension and word power. The preparation in the English part will help a lot in writing the descriptive.
- Clerical aptitude is the part in which they can obtain the marks easily in the written exam. It is easy to find the answers as the questions are easy. They should practice previous year’s papers.
- There may be questions based on the general knowledge in the corporation bank exam. They should prepare the current affairs in the last 6 months.
- There won’t be any notification about any language, so candidates should prepare in the English to write the descriptive. There will be good knowledge in the computer if the candidates do the D.C.A diploma.
Helpful for L.D.C exam:
The staff selection committee will conduct the combined higher secondary level examination 10+2 and the preparation will be helpful for this. Through this exam, the central government lower division posts are filled by the S.S.C. there are 10,000 posts and 10+2/intermediate is the eligibility. The last date for the applications is 20th august 2010.
- There will be descriptive exam only for the UCO bank and bank of India. They are only qualifying exams.
- There will be negative marks in all the bank papers and they should get minimum marks in every field.
- The UCO bank won’t consider the English marks but other banks will consider the English marks.
- There won’t be written exam for the bank of Maharashtra and the interview will be conducted directly.
Clerk posts in various banks:
|Bank||Posts||Age||Last date for application||Written exam date|
|Bank of Maharashtra||650||18-26 years||31st july,2010||–|
|Corporation bank||1210||18-28 years||31st July, 2010||12th September,2010|
|Bank of India||2467||18-28 years||5th august 2010||26th September,2010|
|UCO bank||1000||18-28 years||28th august 2010||14th November,2010|
Related search terms:
- bank exams based on intermediate
- bank jobs for intermediate qualification 2013
- Inter Qualification Jobs
- new notification in inter qualification
- inter qualification in bankjobs in 2014
- intermediate qualification jobs 2013
- bank jobs for intermediate qualification
- inter qualification jobs in banks
- Government Jobs Inter Qualification
- bank exams for inter quqlification
- BANK JOB NOTIFICATIONS INTER QUALIFICATION
- inter qualification for jobs in
- Bank exam interqulification date
- bank Jobs Inter Qualification
- business jobs inter mediate qualification