Compensation if TATA tele services are not satisfactoryâ€¦
A novel assurance from TATA tele services
TATA tele services limited (TTSL) has created new trend in telecom services by introducing â€˜paisa for secondâ€™ plan and thereby initiated tariff wars in the telecom field. Now, it is going to introduce a novel scheme under the name â€˜consumerâ€™s service rightâ€™. It has come forward to pay compensation for their users of GSM, CDMA, Landline and broadband services if they fail to stand to their commitment within the specified time. Services and the time required for its solution are also given in a table. By this, TTSL has created a condition where service standards are increased and see that the users are not lost from them and also that the other companies would compulsorily follow.
Company has made this announcement on the occasion of 171st birthday of founder of TATA group of companies, Sir Jamshetji Nusserwanji Tata who has initiated the industrial development in India. TATA tele services Managing director has took oath to provide the customer with legal right on services. TATA tele services have brought this service in the 20 telecom circles of India.
Mobile number Portability Method (MNP) will be implemented in the near future which allows us to use the same number even though the service provider is changed. It is expected that 15 to 20 % of the users will avail this opportunity. This scheme is initiated believing that only standards of quality maintained in the service will hold the customers.
The tasks of bill disputes, call drop, replacement of handsets, value added services (VAS) and call back service is completed in the specified time limit.
* TTSL will pay compensation of Rs. 25 per day if the bill disputes are not settled in three working days.
* Call drops must be less than 1.5 % of the calls done in one month. If the limit is surpassed, 2.5 % of the amount will be returned from the paid bill.
* New handsets are given in case of the handset not been able to repair it in TTSL I care service centres.
* Before using Value added service, free trial experience can be had by the user.
* Calls are answered within 90 seconds of calls done to the customer care. Otherwise, the user will get a call from call centre within 2 hours.