Correction of Photo Voters electoral list â€“ 2011 program in India | New voters can register names and corrections can also be made in the Correction of Photo Voters List program
Special photo voterâ€™s list correction â€“ 2011 is being carried out by the States of India in all the districts, as per the schedule approved by the Election Commission.Â If any of the citizens of India do not have their name registered in the photo electoral list and if they do not possess the Photo Voter card, this is the best opportunity to register their names in the electoral list and to get the photo voter card.Â People can register their names from 30th October, 2010 to 23rd November, 2010.
Applications and submission of applications
- Application forms (6, 7, 8, & 8a) are available in the offices of District Sub-collector, Revenue Divisional Officer (Electoral Registration officer) or Tahasildar (Assistant Electoral Registration officer).Â Residents of GHMC can get the application forms and submit the same at Deputy Commissioner (Municipal Office), Drop Box and Voter service centers.
- Applications can be downloaded from eci. Nic.in or www. ceoandhra.nic.in.
- Cyclostyled, handwritten or privately printed forms can also be used in the legal format.
- Polling booth level officers and agents meeting are going to be held on the special campaigning days (07th November, 2010, 13th November, 2010 and 21st November, 2010).Â Applications are available at the polling station where the meeting is going to be held.Â Applicants can submit their applications also here.
- There is no rule that the printed forms given by the officers should be used.
- Applications is large numbers is not accepted.
- Form 6, 7, 8 and 8a should be submitted personally.
- Applications of persons belonging to the same family can be submitted by a member of that family.
New voters should use Form-6 for registering their name in the electoral list. Persons, who completed 18 years of age by 1st January, 2011 can apply for the registration.Â Two passport photos are to be submitted along with the application.Â Birth certificate/School or college certificate/Affidavit from the parents is to be attached as an age proof.
Correction in the voters list
If a voter changes his residence or if a complaint is to be made regarding the death of a voter, Form-7 is to be used.Â If any corrections are to be made to the list, use Form-8.Â When a voter changes his residence and wants to change the address in the list he should use Form-8a.
- Filled in application forms can be submitted on all working days from 10.30am to 5.00pm to the Electoral Registration Officer or in the notified centers. Applications can also be submitted personally or through post.
- Drafted Photo Voters list is available in the related constituencies at the Sub-collector offices/Revenue Divisional Offices (Electoral Registration Officer) and Assistant Electoral Registration Officer for verification.
- For any other assistance consult the offices of Collector/Revenue Divisional Officer or Assistant Electoral Registration Officer.
Newly registered voters will be awarded on 25th January, 2011 (National Voters day) with Photo Voter Card and ECI logo badge. For further details visit www. ceoandhra. Nic.in.
Related search terms:
- Therthal anayam
- tamilnadu therthal anayam
- www ceoandhra nic in
- rajasthan voter list with photo 2011
- voter list delhi 2011 with photo
- vijayawada voters list photo
- www ceoandhra nic in voter list 2011
- ceoandhra nic in
- ap 2012 NALLAGONDA driving licence number dleap02400558682012 badge no
- karaikal voters list 2011
- ghmc voter list 2011
- bobbili voter list names