Based on the performance in the CST, candidate can apply for some jobs at different levels. Those are:
- Software trainee: Along with I level score, one should have B.E., B.Tech, BCA, B.Sc and polytechnic diploma in computers should be present. Monthly salary will be Rs. 11,300.
- Visiting systems: Software engineer: Along with D, G level score one should have any engineering degree or First class degree in computers/ IT/ electronics/ telecommunication/ electrical/ instrumentation and diploma from CDAC should be present. Monthly salary will be Rs. 15, 600 (consolidated pay).
- Project engineer/ assistant manager/ staff scientist or member technical staff/ senior staff scientist: Along with G level score, one should have engineering/ MCA/ M.Sc (computers)/ M.Sc (IT)/ M.Tech degree.
Institutes that offer admission based on score in CST:
- Students, who have minimum of 55 % in mathematics in intermediate level, with any degree and have got 50% marks in aptitude paper of any level CST, can directly join MCA in department of computer sciences, Goa University.
- Students, who have minimum of 50% in bachelors degree and based on merit in general aptitude score in CST and interview, can get admission into MCA course in Narsee Monjee institute of management.
- MCA admission can be attained from Alliance Business Academy, Benguluru based on the merit in computer concepts and general aptitude of level I or D in CST and who have minimum of 50% marks in bachelor degree having any one of the subjects of maths, statistics, computers and electronics.
- Admission into all PG courses can be attained in the Bharatiya Vidya Bhavans centre for interdisciplinary studies, Mumbai based on the score in level E of CST and having degree with a minimum of 60 to 70 %.
- International school of management excellence, Benguluru, Navi Mumbai offers PGPM- IT course for the students who complete I/D/G levels of CST exam with a bachelors degree in computers or any engineering degree.
Project fellowship also.
CDAC provides project fellowship opportunity based on the performance in level D/G of CST exam for the students of M.Sc/ MCA/ M.Tech final or pre-final year with computer science or IT specialization. It should be noticed that they provide stipend for this period also.
CDAC Centers across India
Mumbai, Noida, Kolkata, Delhi, Hyderabad, Chennai, Mohali and Tiruvananthapuram.