CST score is considered to filter the candidates in the first screening | CST score will be helpful for the people to do courses in CDAC centers
Center for Development of Advanced Computing is conducting a separate talent test for the students who want to settle in the software and IT field. The name of the talent test is Competence in Software Technology (CST). This exam will help the candidates to get higher education in IT field and in getting jobs. There will be various advantages for the students who qualify in CST exam conducted by CDAC. Along with admissions in PG and PG diploma courses, CST is considered in projects and jobs. There are centers for CDAC all over India and there are many opportunities for the candidates who get good score. There are chances to conduct the first stage screening with CST score.
- People who get good score In CDAC can study PG diploma in advanced software technology and PG diploma in Information security which are a full time course. This course can be studied at CDAC in Mumbai, Electronic city in Bangalore.
- M.Sc, MCA and Masters courses can be done in few institutes.
- People can get the jobs as Staff scientist, technical staff, assistant managers, project engineers and software trainee.
- There are project fellowships in CDAC.
- Previous CDAC exam will help in increasing the score.
- Companies will consider CDAC score for filtering the candidates in the placements.
CST score is considered in placements in following positions
- Bharatiya Vidya Bhavans BCIDS, Mumbai: PPM course
- Goa university: MCA
- International School of management excellence, Bangalore
- Navy Mumbai: PGPM â€“ IT
- MPSTME, NMIMS â€“ Mumbai: MCA
- Smt. Parvathibahi College, Goa university: M.Sc (IT)
CST score will be valued for one year and the exam can be written again. for the placements in 2011, CDAC 2011 score is considered.