Delhi University Admissions 2010 | Notification released by Delhi University for Master degree courses
- What is the notification that is released by the Delhi University, south Campus?
The notification is released for the admissions into various courses by the Delhi University , South Campus. The courses are as follows:
Masters of Finance and Control (MFC)
Master of Business Economics (MBE)
- What are the basic qualifications to apply for Master degree courses?
The basic qualification to apply for these courses is completion of graduation / post graduation from any recognized university.
- What is the method of selection for Master degree courses?
The students are selected based on the written test, group discussion and interview.
- When is the written exam conducted?
The written exam is conducted on March 21, 2010.
- How to apply for the Master degree courses?
The students can download the applications from the university website.
- What is the last date for the submission of the filled applications?
The last date for the submission of the filled applications is February 24, 2010.
- What is the website address of the Delhi university?
For further information and details log in to the official website of the university www .mfc.edu , www. mbe-du.org