Details and information about reliance Dheerubhai fellowship | Required certificates for fellowship and application process
Reliance industries limited is offering fellowships to the Indian people who want to study in foreign countries.
- Students who are selecting for the fellowship are having the opportunity to do MBA in the Stanford Univeersity in 2012 fall season. Fellowship will help the candidates to get the expenses for the course.
- Candidates should work in India for two years in the private or government sector after the completion of the course.
- Fellowship selection will be done in two ways.
- 50 members will be shortlisted in the first stage by their financial position, interest on development of the country and dedication towards to it and talent.
- In the second stage, candidates should attend the GMAT exam and the related fee will be paid to the Stanford university. Five members will be given the scholarship based on their knowledge, leadership qualities and personal skills.
Required certificates for the fellowship
- Certificates telling the qualification of the student and CAT/ GRE (if attempted)
- Awards (academic/ social)
- Employment history
- Essay with 250 words
- Personal financial information
Last date for the application is June 1st, 2011. Other information is posted on www. gsb.stranford .edu/ mba