Details of vacancies for APSRTC supervisor jobs | Written test and interview conducted for APSRTC supervisors jobs
There are 207 vacancies for the post of Traffic Supervisors Trainee (TST) and 212 vacancies for the post of Mechanical Supervisors Trainee post.
Hall tickets are made available at www. apsrtc.gov.in from 1st December. Test will be conducted on 12th December 2010 from 10 am to 1 pm. For those who have applied forÂ both the posts, timings are till 1.50pm. Written test and interviews are conducted to recruit the candidates.
- Written test will be Â in objective method. Time duration given is 3 hours.
- Those who have applied for traffic supervisors post, need not write engineering aptitude paper.
- Those who have applied for mechanical supervisors post, need not write numerical aptitude paper.
- Candidates applying for both the posts, have to write engineeringÂ aptitude and numerical aptitude papers. Additional time will be given to theseÂ candidates.
- ThereÂ is no negative marking in the written test.
Interviews will be conducted for those who have performed well in the written test. In interview, questions related to personal details of the candidate, educational background will be asked.
Selected candidates will be given oneÂ year durational training. In this period, Rs. 9280 will be given. After the training, salary range of Rs. 9290 â€“ Rs. 23,780 will be provided. Deputy supervisor cadre will beÂ provided.