DIETCET 2011 | Pattern and Syllabus of DEITCET 2011

March 1st, 2011| Education.

DIETCET 2011 | Pattern and Syllabus of DEITCET 2011

Diploma in Education (DED) is the course which provides government job with only intermediate qualification. In the past it was called as TTC. In order to get admission into DED, one has to appear for DIETCET that is conducted by education department. This course which is having the duration of two years can be said as a boon for the rural area students. The notification for DIETCET-2011 which is conducted for admission into DED is released. By securing a good rank in this examination, one can get admission into various government and private DIET colleges.

Eligibility to Appear for DIETCET-2011

General candidates must have 45% of marks in the intermediate and for the SC / ST and physically challenged candidates it is only 40% of marks to appear for the exam. Even the candidates who are doing their intermediate final year are also eligible. The candidates who are doing their intermediate vocational are not eligible to appear for the DIETCET.

Age Limit for DIETCET – 2011

The candidate must have completed at least 17 years of age by the time September 1, 2011. There is no maximum age limit for the exam.

Syllabus for DIETCET – 2011

The questions in the DIET will be from the 8th, 9th and 10th standard. So the candidates must be well versed and perfect in them.

Availability of Seats for DIETCET 2011

There are in total 23 DIET colleges each one for each district in India. There are 100 seats for every college for the Telugu medium. That means in total there are 2300 seats. There are 50 seats available in the ITDA DIET in Rampachodavaram. In 13 districts, there are 50 seats in each DIET college in the Urdu medium and in total 650 seats available. In Chittoor, the admission is available for 50 seats for the Tamil medium. Coming to the private DIET colleges, there are 201 in number. In these colleges there are 50 seats for each college and in total there are 10,050 seats available. In these colleges 80% is for the convener quota and the remaining 20% is for the management quota.

DIETCET 2011 Fee Details:

The fee in the government colleges for DIET course is Rs.2385 and in the private colleges it is Rs. 12,500.

DIETCET 2011 Course Curriculum:

As a part of the DIET course, in the first year there will be subjects like pre primary education, health, education – computer education etc. In the second year of education, there will be Telugu, English, Mathematics, Science, Social Studies and teaching methodologies are taught. In 75 days of teaching practice, there will be teaching in the primary schools for the first 35 days and the remaining 10 days will be in the higher education schools. There will be internship in the schools for 30 days. Preference is given to both theory and practicals.

Applications for DIETCET-2011

The applications are available in the head post offices of all the districts and in the E-Seva centers by paying Rs.200.

Address to send the Applications

The filled in applications are to be sent to – DIETCET-2011, Commissioner and Director of School Education Office, Adjacent to Telephone Bhavan,  Saifabad, Hyderabad-4.

  • Applications are sold from March 1, 2011 to April 2, 2011.
  • The last date for the submission of applications is April 8, 2011
  • The entrance examination is conducted on April 24, 2011 (Sunday)

Career with DED

Difference between B.Ed and D.Ed:

Related search terms: