Diploma in medical lab technician, Medical lab technician (MLT), B.Sc medical lab technician (BMLT) courses ….. Eligibility, duration seats details
Those who completed MLT diploma or degree courses with tenth or inter as eligibility are getting many jobs in hospitals, diagnostic centers and laboratories. Those who are dedicated and have interest to study can have a bright future.
Course: Diploma in medical lab technician
Duration: Two years
This course is offered by directorate of medical education. Those who completed this course can join in B.Sc MLT course.
Course: Medical lab technician (MLT)
This course is provided by the board of intermediate as a part of vocational training.
Duration: 2 years
- Those who completed this course can join in 3 years B.Sc MLT course.
- They can also continue their career towards medical field by writing EAMCET through bridge course.
- They can join in B.Sc (micro), B.Sc (biochemistry), B.Sc (biotech) and BZC through bridge course.
- Without any exam, they can learn BPT, B.Sc (MLT), male nursing, blood banking, and ophthalmology and anesthesia diploma courses in NTR Health University.
- Through bridge course they can also join in courses related to citi scan, MRI and DMIT.
- They can also construct a lab with the help of government after registering in certificate medical parishad.
Course: B.Sc medical lab technician (BMLT)
Duration: 3 years
Eligibility: Those who completed inter with botany, zoology, chemistry subjects are eligible for this course. Those who completed inter vocational (MLT) or diploma in MLT are also eligible.
Selection: A notification is given by NTR health university for the entrance in B.Sc medical lab technician course and based on their inter subject marks courses are selected for students.
Colleges in state: 46
Total seats: 1905
For details: NTR university of health sciences, website: http://18.104.22.168