DR. B.R. AMBEDKAR OPEN UNIVERSITY Eligibility test -2010 For Admission in to B.A/ B.Com/ B.Sc Degree Program
Minimum Qualification: Candidates with any minimum Education or with no formal education can apply for the admission in to first year of B.A/ B.Com/ B.Sc (three year degree program) for the academic year of 2010-11. Candidate must have 18 years of age as on 1st July 2010.
Where (How) can we buy / purchase Prospectus cum Application Form:
- Personally: Candidates can receive the application form by taking the D.D. from any nationalized bank for Rs. 200/- in favor of The Registrar, Dr. B.R. Ambedkar Open University payable at Hyderabad and submitting in any of the Dr. B.R. Ambedkar Open University’s study centers or university campus. For the list of study centers in Andhra Pradesh, visit the website: www.braou.ac.in
- E-seva centers: applications can be got from any e-seva centers of Andhra Pradesh by paying Rs. 210 cash.
- By post: Candidates should write ET-2010 on the cover and post it to Controller of Examinations, Dr. B.R. Ambedkar Open University, Road No.46, Jubilee Hills, Hyderabad – 500033 by attaching a DD taken in favor of ‘The registrar, Dr. B. R. Ambedkar Open University, from any nationalized bank payable at Hyderabad. Written request letter with pin code along with the application form should be sent. Last date for receiving the application forms is 28-2-2010. Applications received after the mentioned date will be rejected.
How to do the submission of filled in application form?
Filled in application forms should be submitted before the last date in the study centers in which they wish to take the eligibility test. It is requested to collect the hall tickets four days before the eligibility test in the study centers which they have opted for.
What are the details of eligibility test date, place and medium?
Eligibility test is conducted on 11-4-2010 from 10.00 to 12.30 in the morning at Hyderabad, Secunderabad and all the study centers of this University in every district in English, Telugu and Urdu medium.
Extension of the last date for the sale of application forms and submission of application forms is 28th February 2010.
- 18th ………….of BRAOU will be conducted in the first week of March. All the candidates who are declared eligible for the various degrees (UG, PG, Diploma & certificate programs) in March and December 2009 should send the prescribed form along with DD for Rs. 200/- before 15th February to Controller of Examinations, BRAOU, Jubilee Hills.
- Re-Admission: Previous batch students of BRAOU should send a late fee of Rs. 100 before 5th march 2010 for second stage of re-admissions for UG (B.A/B.Com/B.Sc) / PG and Diploma programs.