2010 onwards, after finishing the EAMCET exam, students can take EAMCET question papers to their home. Higher Educational Society, EAMCET commission has taken decision to give question paper to students after finishing their exam.
After receiving many requests from students and parents, this decision has been taken. It will be applicable from 2010 EAMCET exam.
There is no change in weightage. In 2009, 25 marks weightage was applied for EAMCET-2009. Same weightage will be continuous for EAMCET-2010 also. Government is also planning to apply 50 percent weightage for EAMCET-2011.
Related search terms:
- how to cheat in eamcet
- ap jenco subject wise weightage
- physics lilliput for eamcet
- apgenco syllabus weightage
- weightage of subjects for aptransco
- ipe weightage for neet
- how to cheat i eamcet
- how many days will release of appsc aee notification
- botany blue print eamcet
- apgenco exam waitage
- apgenco exam subject wise marks weightsge
- weitage of subjects for aptransco