FMS test on 5th December, 2010 | Preparation tips for students who are appearing for FMS entrance test
Delhi University â€“ Faculty of Management Studies have a special place in prestigious Universities of Management in India.Â FMS entrance test, tests the skills and aptitude of students who are going to join in management courses. Faculty of Management Studies entrance test is going to be conducted on 5th December, 2010 and here are some tips to students for preparation.
- There is no prescribed syllabus for this test which will be conducted for two hours.
- It can be understood by observing the previous question papers that questions are mainly asked from Quantitative Aptitude, Verbal Ability, English Comprehension and Analytical Ability and Logical Reasoning.
- Speed is the main instrument that brings success in this test.Â 200 questions are to be answered in 2 hours time.Â On an average each question is to be answered in Â½ minute.
- Reading comprehension and vocabulary sections are introduced from the last two years.
- Reading comprehension in FMS entrance test is completely different from other management entrance test.Â In the previous papers 24 questions were asked.
- Vocabulary questions were also asked in the previous year.
In this context, the candidates will have to concentrate on these topics –
Quantitative Aptitude: Pure mathematics topics like Probability and Statistics should be practiced.
Verbal Ability: Concentrate on basic grammar.Â Practice as many Reading Comprehension passages as possible.
Logical Reasoning: Practice questions that are based on input and output.