Geetam Admission Test â€“ 2011 Examination procedure
Geetam Admission Test will contain 100 questions.Â Each question carries 3 marks and the question paper is for 300 marks.Â 1 mark is reduced from the total marks for each wrong answer.Â All the questions are of objective multiple choice method.Â Questions are asked from three subjects.Â They are â€“
- Section-A: Mathematics/Biology â€“ 40 questions for 120 marks.
- Section-B: Physics â€“ 30 questions for 90 marks.
- Section-C: Chemistry â€“ 30 questions for 90 marks.
Separate entrance tests are conducted for B.Tech and M.Tech courses.Â Candidates who appear for B.Tech entrance test are eligible for B.Pharmacy, BBM, BEM and five year Integrated Biotechnology courses. GAT entrance test for M.Tech is also an objective multiple choice test that also has negative marking method.
- Section A â€“ Numerical Data Analysis/Quantitative Analysis â€“ 40 questions for 120 marks
- Section-B: Reasoning and Intelligence â€“ 30 marks for 90 questions
- Section-C: Verbal Ability â€“ 30 questions for 90 marks
Seats are allotted to qualified students through online counselling.Â Toppers in +2 exam are given direct admissions.Â These candidates need not appear for GAT.
Fee structure of various courses in Geetam University â€“
- B.Tech Aeronautical Engineering: Rs.2,05,000 per year
- All other branches of B.Tech except Aeronautical Engineering: Rs.1,40,000 per year
- B.Arch: Rs.1,60,000 per year
- Integrated Dual Degree: Rs.1,55,000 per year
- M.Tech: Rs.1,10,000 per year
Geetam Admission Test â€“ 2011 Important dates
- Last date for receiving filled in applications: 15th March, 2011
- Downloading of hall tickets from website: 25th March, 2011
- Online Exam: 16th April, 2011 to 5th May, 2011
- Release of exam results: 12th May, 2011