GENCO ENGINEER EXAM
Andhra Pradesh power generation cooperation (APGENCO) along with APDISCOM is conducting exam for assistant engineer. Candidates who completed B.E/B.TECH/AMIE in Electrical, mechanical and electronics and communication engineering are eligible.
Written exam pattern:
There are 100 questions in total and there are in multiple choice format. Each question carries 100 marks and there are no negative marking. There are two parts in this exam. In part A, there question will be related to engineering subjects in the given syllabus and in part B, questions are based on analytical aptitude.
* In 100 questions, 60 questions are similar to the questions asked in previous yearâ€™s government exams.
* Other 20 questions will be asked in the way to test the ability of the candidate.
* Remaining 20 questions are easy and everyone can answer them.
Application and GENCO posts details:
A total of 398 posts for assistant engineers are there and 360 will be recruited generally and 38 are selected through backlog recruitment. Along with these notifications are given to trainee chemist, trainee junior accountant officer.
Candidates who completed their graduation in electronics, mechanical, electrical and civil engineering are eligible. For the post of electronics engineer, along with ECE candidates, instrumentation and control, electronics and instrumentation, electronics and control, instrumentation, electronics instrumentation and power and power electronics candidates are also eligible. By June 2010, the candidates should obtain their degree and applications can be sent online for all posts.
Important dates of GENCO exam:
* Last date to submit the online applications is 25 June 2010.
* Date for written exams (civil, engineering, chemist, JAO) is 11 July 2010.
* Written test for electrical, mechanical and electronics is 25 July 2010.
(For the information of APSPDCL, APCPDCL, APEPDCL, APNPDCL assistant engineer (electrical)/ JAO, see the study paper of 17 may 2010.)
Electrical and electronics:
* Objective questions by galgotia publications
* Objective questions by J.B gupta
* Power systems by c.l wadwa
* Electrical machines by P.S bhimra
* Objective questions by R.S kurmi
* Objective questions by R.K bansal
* Objective questions by jain
Electronics and communication:
* Objective questions by galgotia
* Objective questions by UPKAR publications
Civil engineering: objective questions by R.S agarwal
Related search terms:
- genco bits
- reference books for apspdcl ae exam
- civil engg RS aggarwal
- books referd for tsgenco chemist
- aptransco ae job reference books
- Textbooks for aptransco/genco ae
- standard books for tsgenco chemist
- spdcl reference books
- rs agarwal civil engineering
- vgs series transco genco
- what is the best book to prepare for apspdcl ae
- r s aggerwal civil engineering
- khorta question in objective
- genco mechanical practice books