Highlights of Hyderabad Metro Rail Project | Facts regarding Hyderabad Metro Rail Project
- Metro Rail will go at a height of 12 meters on a average, from the road. That means, it will be at a height of four floors building approximately.
- There will be 66 stations in three routes in total.
- This route will be running on the main routes of the city.
- Metro rail stations will be at a height of 12 meters. Escalators, lifts and stairs will be provided to reach these stations.
- Nearly 3,150 pillars will be running in between metro rail line and the highway.
- This project is targeted to be finished within five years.
- It is expected that nearly fifteen lakh people will be using the metro rail daily, after the completion of project.
- This project has been taken up with government and private partnership.
- Travelling within city will become easy and travelling time will be reduced by 50 to 75 %.
- It will be reachable to prominent schools, commercial complexes, colonies.
Related search terms: