Birth certificates in Mumbai can be applied online and the applicants can get the birth certificates delivered to their address by post or courier or can be obtained by person. MCGM (Municipal Corporation of Greater Mumbai) is the Birth certificate issuing authority for the residents of Mumbai, Navi Mumbai and Thane.
Online application of Birth Certificate in Mumbai:
Applicants have to log on to the official website of MCGM ( Municipal Corporation of Greater Mumbai)† at www. mcgm.gov.in and search whether the birth is registered are not by searching the registration number or by searching the date of birth and proving the name. After completion of the search one can view the proforma of the birth certificate. After getting satisfied with the birth certificate then the applicant can make payment online by providing the address to which the birth certificate has to be sent. The birth certificate is sent by post/ courier or can be taken by hand. The applicants can check for the status of birth certificate online at www. mcgm.gov.in
The applicants can also apply the birth certificates at the offices of MCGM (Municipal Corporation of Greater Mumbai).
Tags: death certificate, registration, address, latest, Marriage Certificate.
Related search terms:
- birth certificate mumbai
- how to get birth certificate in mumbai
- online birth certificate mumbai bmc
- birth certificate in Mumbai
- birth certificate online mumbai
- birth certificate mumbai online
- mumbai municipal corporation birth certificate
- how to make birth certificate in mumbai
- birth certificate mumbai bmc online
- birth registration in mumbai
- online birth certificate mumbai
- how to obtain birth certificate in mumbai
- mumbai birth certificate
- mumbai birth certificate online