Renew the Tata Communications Calling Card
Renewing Tata Communications Global Calling Card is a better planï¿½ï¿½ particularly when oneï¿½s balance is becoming quite less or when your card validity is about to end. Renewing balance would not only increase the amount, but also by the renewal amount but will also increase the validity of the card. Thus not only does your amount never expire so long as you renew within the validity period but also one can have utilizing the same card for calling to the destination party instead of having a new card number each time you purchase a new card. One can also purchase a new Tata Communications Global Calling Card. The same recharge card can be used to top the Global Calling Card. The validity of the card is increased by 3 months whenever you recharge orï¿½ renew oneï¿½s card.
How to renew the Global Calling Card?
– First one should need to purchase a Tata Communications ‘Top Up’ Card. From several shops in India including travel agents foreign currency shops or from online that is from the website. http://www.tatacommunications.com/CallingCards. One can also receive their Top Up card delivered to your home in India (available for select cities in India).
– One must dial the access number for the country where one is
– Choose the language
– Enter oneï¿½s 12 digit Card Number
– Enter 1 (for renew choice)
– Enter the 14 digit ‘Recharge Card Number’
Buy a Tata Communications Global Calling Card
One can buy a Tata Communications Global Calling Cards from any of shops in India combining travel agents shops. One can get the prepaid calling cards are from all TATA Communications Limited shops. One can also purchase the cards online from the website. One can also have it for home delivery of your card to Oneï¿½s address.