IFMR Notification for PGDM
* What is the notification that is released by the IFMR?
The notification is released for the admissions into various courses by Institute for Financial Management and Research (IFMR) of Chennai.
* What are the courses that are included under this notification?
The courses that are offered under this notification are
+ PGDM- Financial/marketing/IT and operations/HR
+ PGDM- Financial engineering
+ PGDM- Development and Sustainable Finance.
* What are the basic qualifications to apply for these course?
The basic qualifications to apply for this course is the candidate had to complete graduation.
* What is the method of selection?
The candidates are selected based on the score secured in the GMAT/CAT/GAT and also by conducting group discussion and personal interview.
* How to apply for these courses?
The students had to download the application from the website and can apply for the course.
* What is the website address?
For further information and details log in to the website address www. ifmr.ac.in/lp
* What is the last date for the submission of the filled in applications?
The last date for the submission of the filled applications is January 31, 2010