IIFT entrance test is to be conducted on 28th November, 2010 | Question paper pattern and important sections in IIFT entrance test
Indian Institute of Foreign Trade is the most prestigious institute that offers courses in International Business.Â Indian Government has established IIFT in 1963 to train professional in Foreign Trade.Â IIFT is collaborated with some of the leading institutes across the world like George Mason University, America and other Universities of Finland, Germany and Tanzania.Â Every year few students from IIFT get a chance to study International Business in these Universities.
- IIFT entrance test is always a puzzle to the candidates.
- Number of questions and sections are not the same every year in IIFT entrance test.Â Question paper pattern is changed every year.
- 122 questions were asked in 2009 test.Â When compared to 2008 question paper, number of sections was reduced to 4.
- Quantitative Aptitude and Data Interpretations sections in 2009 entrance test are the most typical questions in the history of IIFT entrance, say the professionals.
- Like any other management entrance test, quantitative aptitude, logical reasoning, Verbal Ability and Reading Comprehension are the sections in IIFT entrance test.
- There is only 10 days left for the entrance test.
- Candidates have to concentrate on Quantitative Aptitude.Â Practice application questions based on Business, Statistics and Trigonometry and also calculation based problems.
- Calculation based questions are given important in Logical Reasoning.
- Concentrate on Vocabulary in Verbal Ability.