IIM, Indore offering Fellow Program in Management-Industry | Course structure, eligibility, admission procedure for FPM-Industry from IIM, Indore
IIM Indore, a prominent name in Management education institutions has designed a Fellow program to cater to the needs of modern industries.Â It has launched Fellow Program in Management â€“ Industry keeping in view, the candidates working in various departments and in various ranks in Management field.Â This is the most suitable course for candidates who want to pursue research in Management sciences.
Aim of IPM â€“ Industry program is to make management professionals as experts in training, research and consulting.Â Training is provided to the candidates in modern specializations, teaching methods and research.Â This program was initiated to fulfill the scarcity of experts in teaching and research fields by providing good training to management employees working in various industries.
Many modern specializations are available in FPM-industry.Â Â Applicants can select specialization basing on their work experience and educational back ground.
- Finance and Accounting
- Information Systems
- Financial Economics
- Organizational Behaviour and H.R.M
- Operations Management and Quantitative techniques
- Strategic Management
FPM-Industry course consists of three parts.
- Foundation in Management: As part of this two and half month training in basic concepts of management will be provided to the candidates.Â This training will starts on 2nd April 2011 and finish at 20th June, 2011.
- FPM core courses: This module will be between 8th August and 2011 to 10th September, 2011.Â Quantitative Research Methodology, Qualitative Research Methodology, Academic Communication and Management principles will be taught in this module.
- Area courses: This module will be conducted between 8th November, 2011 and 10th December, 2011.Â It consists of Area Seminar course and Related area Seminar Course.
After the completion of course it is tested whether the candidate can write thesis or not.Â A test will be conducted to determine this.Â Successful candidates will have to submit a term paper.Â Candidates who wish to withdraw from the course at this stage will be awarded â€˜Certificate in Management Teachingâ€™ degree.Â Doctorate will be awarded on successful completion of thesis work.
Eligibility and admission into FPM-Industry
Candidates with good academic records will be given preference.Â Candidates should have successfully completed their Post graduation in any subject with at least 55% marks. CA, CWA and CS candidates are also eligible.Â These candidates also should have secured 55% marks.Â BE/BTech candidates with 60% marks are also eligible to apply for FPM industry.Â At least 10 years work experience in Management field is necessary.
- Selection will be based on the profile of the candidate and merit in interview.Â Interest in research and successes in profession will also be considered.
- Applications can be downloaded from IIM, Indore websites.Â Last date for receiving filled in applications is 20th January, 2011.