Important dates for BITSAT exam and Books to be studied | Number of questions in various sections in BITSAT
- The last date for BITSAT application is January 31st, 2011.
- Examination center and other information related to candidates is given by February 15th, 2011.
- Examination dates should be reserved from February 18th, 2011 to March 10th, 2011.
- Tips, precautions and hall tickets downloads can be done at April 15th, 2011 to April 30st, 2011.
- BITSAT online exam is conducted from May 11th, 2011 to June 10th, 2011.
- To submit the intermediate marks and opt the degree subjects, dates are from May 20th, 2011 to June 30th, 2011.
- Admissions list and waiting list will be given on July 1st, 2011. For more details and information, visit: www. bitsadmission.com
Books to be studied for BITSAT
- NCERT 11th and 12th books should be given more importance.
- English and logical reasoning should be given more importance and they should be studied well.
- As far as possible, exam should be written after EAMCET after little gap.
- More number of online exams should be written. Atleast 10 grand tests should be written.
- As there is negative marking, written exams should be checked and mistakes are to be corrected.
- It is better to answer the left questions when they are from 4 to 5 in number. By answering the left questions in the end, students can get the bonus questions.
Number of questions in various sections in BITSAT
|Part||Subject||Number of questions|
|Part-3||a)English proficiencyb)logical reasoning||1510|