There are some of the facilities for the NCC candidates that are received in the form of scholarships

February 25th, 2013| Education, Finance.

There are some of the facilities for the NCC candidates that are received in the form of scholarships. The government offers Rs.200 for the candidates who had 60% of attendance throughout the academic career. In case if any injury is done for the cadets during the training period compensation is been given for the candidates family. In case if the cadets becomes handicapped during the training period, they are given one lakh for the special treatment and Rs.50,000 for the normal treatment.

Financial Help for NCC Candidates

It is the joint responsibility of the central and state governments to grant funds to the ACC and the main aim to issue the funds is to increase the working capacity of the ACC.

State Government Coverage�s for NCC Candidates

  • The salary for the state employees who are working in the ACC is paid by the concerned state government only.
  • Paying the stiffened for the ANO�s.
  • Providing the institution accommodation, furniture and many more.
  • The food, washing allowances and many other services that are given for the ACC cadets.
  • Necessary training investment for the ANO cadets
  • The expenses that are incurred for conducting the NCC camps is shared by the state and the central governments where 25% is by the respective state governments and the remaining 75% is bared by the central government.

Bonus marks in jobs for NCC Candidates

There are bonus marks for the cadets who are joining in the Defense Services and the NCC are given additional marks based on the marks that are obtained in the physical fitness test. The bonus marks that are issued are as follows:

For soldier GO category

Five percent bonus marks are given for cadets who have NCC A certificate.

Eight percent bonus marks are given for cadets who have NCC B certificate.

Ten percent bonus marks are given for cadets who have NCC C certificate.

The NCC cadets who are appearing for the posts of Soldier Tech/ CLK/ SKT/ Nursing Assistant are given addition bonus marks based on the performance of the written test. The percentage of the additional bonus marks are as follows:

Five percent bonus marks are given for cadets who have NCC A certificate.

Eight percent bonus marks are given for cadets who have NCC B certificate.

Ten percent bonus marks are given for cadets who have NCC C certificate.

?