Intermediate practical exams will be from February 3rd, 2011 in Andhra Pradesh | No college is conducting the practical classes for the intermediate first year students
Intermediate practical exams will be conducted from February 3rd, 2011 in Andhra Pradesh. Practical exams will be conducted for one month and government had set up 2,573 centers for practical exams. Intermediate board is prepared to conduct the exams without proper facilities as done in the previous year. Even though there are 4800 junior colleges in private and government sectors in Andhra Pradesh, 60% of the colleges are not having the laboratories to conduct the practical exams. Remaining 40% of the colleges are having the laboratories but not fully equipped. Authorities had decided to conduct the practical exams in the selected 2,573 centers.
Even though Intermediate board had said that there will be jumbling process as practical marks are also having the weightage in EAMCET examination, as there are no proper facilities, jumbling wonâ€™t be there this year. Actually student need to do 15 to 30 practicals according to the syllabus in the intermediate but no college is conducting the practical classes in the first year of intermediate. Few colleges are conducting only 6 to 7 practicals before the exams and they are leaving other practicals. In some colleges, authorities are giving the guarantee of marks in the practical exams for the students even without conducting the practicals.
Related search terms:
- intermediate practicals syllabus
- intermediate botany practical syllabus
- is there jumbling in 2nd intermediate confirm or not confirm
- enady news inter pratical news
- enadu news about jumbling
- eenadu news about practicles
- eenadu intermediate practicals jumbling
- botany inter practical syllabus
- ap intermediate botany practical syllabus
- ap inter practicals from eenadu news
- 2ndyear praticals