ISAT 2010 Notification
* What is the name of the test that is conducted for the B.Tech programs?
The test conducted for the B.Tech students is Space Institute Admission Test and it is called as ISAT 2010.
* What are the basic qualifications to apply for this ISAT 2010 test?
The candidates must have 70% in 10+2 or its equivalent and for SC/ST it is 60% and the candidate must complete his 10+2 by July1st.
* What is the pattern & model of the ISAT 2010 examination?
The exam consists of two papers with the subjects like Mathematics, Physics, and Chemistry in objective model questions and the timings are 1st paper is from 10am-12pm and the 2nd paper is from 2pm-4pm.
* What are the ISAT 2010 examination centers?
The exam will be conducted in the centers like Chennai, Bangalore, Vizag, and Hyderabad on April 16th.
* How to apply for ISAT 2010?
Applications can be downloaded from 21st of this month by paying Rs.500 for general and OBC and Rs.250 for SC/ST and the last date for applying for this program is Jan31, 2009
* What is the website address and phone number?
For further details log in to the site address www. iist.ac.in/IIST/ISAT2010
Email id is firstname.lastname@example.org