JNCASR PhD Program Notification | Admissions in JNCASR into MS/ PhD/ Integrated PhD programs
- What is the notification that is released by the Jawaharlal Nehru Center for Advanced Scientific Research (JNCASR)?
The notification is released for the admissions into MS/ PhD/ Integrated PhD programs for the science and engineering students by JNCASR.
- What are the basic qualifications to apply for MS/ PhD/ Integrated PhD programs?
The basic qualification to apply for these programs is qualifying in MSc/ BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech/ MBBS besides NET/ JRF/ CSIR/ UGC fellowship/ DBT/ ICMR – JRF/ GATE/ JEST or its equivalent.
- What are the topics that are covered under Integrated PhD?
The topics that are covered under integrated PhD are
Material Science: The students who did their bachelors in any science branch are eligible.
Chemical Science: the students must have Chemistry as a subject in Graduation.
Biological Science: Bachelors degree with Evolutionary and Organisamal Biology with science/ mathematics and statistics are eligible.
Molecular Biology and Genetics: Graduation with any science branch is eligible.
- What are the fellowships granted for MS/ PhD/ Integrated PhD programs?
Rs.12, 000 is given as fellowship for the MS/MS (Engineering) students.
Rs.8, 000 per month for the first three years for the integrated PhD.
Rs.12, 000 – 14,000 for the direct PhD.
- How to apply for MS/ PhD/ Integrated PhD programs?
The students can download the application from the online.
- What is the last date for the submission of the filled applications?
The last date for the submission of the filled applications is March 8, 2010 for the integrated PhD and March 15, 2010 for the MS/ PhD.
- What is the website address of Jawaharlal Nehru Center for Advanced Scientific Research (JNCASR)?
For further information and details log in to the website www. jncasr.ac.in