Last rank cut-off marks in Medicine | Analysis of EAMCET 2009 Medical ranking trend
EAMCET marks are going to be released in two days. Intermediate marks in optional subject are known by now itself. Aggregate marks can be known by clubbing both intermediate marks and EAMCET marks based on weight-age. Because of changed conditions, there is no chance to know final marks of intermediate till 25th July. So, after that only EAMCET ranks are going to be announced. Every one has their own expectations. Following is the statistics of ranks of last year EAMCET, 2009 so as to help in expecting the EAMCET rank in the correct procedure.
First rank holder of EAMCET 2009 has scored 597 out of 600 marks in inter optional and 149 out of 160 marks. When they are taken on weight-age, the aggregate score was 94.719. When it comes to tenth rank, the aggregate score is 92.469. After third counseling, the last rank which has got seat in medicine course is 8,654. Score of this candidate is 510 in inter optional subjects and 81 in EAMCET. Here, private college seats, reserved seats are not considered in analyzing. Last rank in open category in government medical college is 1780. This candidate has got 550 marks in inter optional and 114 marks in EAMCET. First ranker of EAMCET 2009 has got 149 marks in EAMCET. Since EAMCET is easier this year, first mark might be above 157. Even if it is 157, it is 8 marks greater than the first mark scored last year. So, the candidates who score above 130 in EAMCET can be considered to be in safe zone to get a seat in open category. Analyze your own marks based on these statistics.
2009 EAMCET MEDICAL ranks and marks
Related search terms:
- how to get 140 marks in eamcet medical
- to score 140marks in eamcet medical and books and tips
- eamcet rank for physiotherapy
- how to get 140 in eamcet medical
- eamcet rank required for physiotherapy course
- eamcet rank required for physiotherapy
- How do I get 140 marks in eamcet?
- how did i get130 marks in eamcet medical
- how to score 130 in medical eamcet
- hw to get 130 marks in medical eamcet
- physiotherapy emcet rank
- rank required for physiotherapy
- how to get 140 in eamcet medicine