Lord Balaji Free Darshan during Archan in Tirupati | Quotas for TTD Sevas in Tirumala Tirupati Devastanams (TTD)
The quota for VIP category was reduced during Sri Vari darshan.
Tirumala Tirupathi Devastanam decided to issue the Tickets for the seva of Lord Venkateswara to the devotees in a disciplined manner. TTD is deciding to allow the general public of Free Darshan to watch the sevas like Thomala Seva and Archana Seva which is not there so far for the General devotes of Free darshan. TTD decided to implement these changes from 5th March of this year. The details regarding the changes made by TTD are as follows:
- A special four member committee is been appointed under the leader ship of Mr. PVRK Prasad who is the Advisor of TTD to study the possibilities to increase the duration of the free darshan as framed by the committee and decided to keep the payable darshan timings same as earlier for all the sevas and during that time the normal devotees are also allowed for the darshan.
- Free darshan to all the devotes during the time of Thomala and Archana sevas from the temple premises of Jaya and Vijaya and for the convenience of the devotees the fare of the thomala and Archana sevas tickets is limited only upto 125.
- Strict procedure in issuing the tickets for all the sevas is restricted. The employees quota in issuing the seva tickets like Suprabhatham, Thomala, Archana and Kalyanotsavam are decreased. Current Bookings are completely cancelled and that is adjusted to the Advance bookings through Internet , E – Darshan and Demand Draft
- To avoid corruption in booking the tickets the TTD has implemented a new method where Only One Ticket can be booked on a credit card through Internet. Actions are been taken in E – Counters to avoid duplication of Thumb Impressions in booking seva tickets. It is mandatory that the devotees have to show their Photo identity cards for the proof.
- The software has been designed in such a way that it controls the excess booking for sevas which are based on allocated quota.
- To get the feedback from the devotees regarding these changes in the sevas the implementation process is extended up to 5th March of this year.
How many for each quota
Except for the sevas like Thomala, Archana, Suprabhatham and kalyanotsavam other sevas are performed as earlier. Advance bookings for Suprabhatha seva are done up to 2014 and for Archana Seva it is done up to 2019 according to the report given by Tirumala Tirupathi Devasthanam.