LPCET- 2010 Notification
Applications are invited from the eligible candidates for the common entrance test (CET) which is intended for the admission into one year language pandit training course offered in Government CTEs or IASEs and recognized private language pandit training institute in Andhra Pradesh for the academic year 2010-11. Applications are obtainable in head post offices and e-seva centres across Andhra Pradesh on payment of Rs. 200.
LPCET- 2010 Eligibility: All the details of eligibility are present in the internet edition advertisement.
LPCET- 2010 Age limit: Candidate should have a minimum age limit of 19 years as on 1st July 2010. Maximum age limit is not prescribed.
How to apply : Duly filled in application forms and ICR form are submitted by post to The Convener, LPCET-2010 & Joint Director, O/o Commissioner and Director of School Education, Beside Telephone Bhavan, Saifabad, Hyderabad- 500004.
LPCET- 2010 Schedule:
* Commencement of Sale of Application forms: 12th March 2010
* Sale of Application forms closes on: 8th April 2010
* Last date for the receipt of filled in application forms: 15th April 2010
* Common entrance test: 9th May 2010
* TPT & UPT: 9th May 2010 form 10.30 am to 12 noon
* HPT: 9th May 2010 form 2 pm to 3.30 pm.