MBA IN GITAMS | Details of courses in GITAM | Process of applying for GITAM
GITAM (Gandhi Institute of Technology and Management) University is one of the reputed institutes in Andhra Pradesh offering various courses in GITAM Institute of Technology and Management
To enter into the courses offered by this university they are conducting an entrance exam called GITAM admission test (GET). University Grants commission has given a Deemed University status to this organization. The Engineering and management courses offered by this organization has a reorganization from AICTE and NBA.
Details of courses
v GITAM has started M.Pharmacy course from this current academic year. They are starting with the specializations in Pharmaceuticals and Analysis and Quality Assurance, pharmaceutics, pharmaceutical chemistry and pharmacology. Apart this course GITAM also offering courses like B.Tech and M.Tech in Engineering, B.Pharmacy, Management, Sciences. The admission to all the courses is through merit in GET. GITAM institute of International Business which another institute of GITAM is offering course Foreign Trade.
v The various branches offered in B.Tech course are Electronics and Communications, Instrumentation, Computers, Electricals, Information Technology, Bio Technology, Civil, Mechanical, Industrial Engineering.
v In M.Tech course the branches are Bio – Technology, CAD – CAM, Computers, Digital Signals Processing, Electronics, Instrumentation Engineering, Information Technology, Machine Design, Management Engineering, Power Systems and Automation, Micro Wave Engineering, VLSI.
v The various courses in Pharmacy are B.Pharmacy and M. Pharmacy.
v The various management courses offered by this institute are MBA, MHRM, Three years BBM, Five Years integrated Management courses.
v Other courses are MCA, M.Sc and Management courses.
- The Fee concession will be given to the intelligent students. The students who stood Top 10 in GET need not to pay any fee. The concession will be given to the students who performed intelligence according to the programs.
- Around 150 companies in all over India is providing placements to the students who are studying in GITAMs. GITAM has education related MOU with various American universities like Central Michigan and New York State university, Glasgow University belongs to Britain.
- The procedure of getting admission to almost all offering courses are done through online process only. Even entrance exam and counseling also through online.
Process of applying
- The students who want admission in B.Tech course has to pass Intermediate or 10+2 in Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry group with 60% of marks. Incase of Bio – technology and B.Pharmacy the student has to pass his intermediate or 10 + 2 in Bi.P.C group
- For all other courses the student has to score Minimum 50% of marks in his entrance examination.
- Even the student can apply through online also. The last date of submitting applications is 15th March 2010.
- For any further details the student can visit www. gitam.edu.