NCHMCT- JEE exam | Notification of NCHMCT ï¿½ JEE for admission of B.Sc (hospitality and hotel administration)
- What is the notification that is released by the National Council for Hotel Management and Catering Technology (NCHMCT)?
The notification that is released by NCHMCT is for the Joint Entrance Exam (JEE) to get admissions into three years course of BSc (hospitality and hotel administration)
- What are the basic qualifications that are required to appear for JEE exam?
The basic qualification to appear for this exam is passing in 10+2 or its equivalent and even the students who are studying second year are also eligible.
- When is the entrance exam (JEE) conducted?
The entrance is conducted on May 8, 2010.
- What is the method to apply for the JEE examination?
The students can download the application from the instituteï¿½s website or can also take a DD of Rs. 950 in favor of ï¿½National Council for Hotel Management and Catering Technologyï¿½ payable at Noida. For the SC/ST students the DD is only for Rs. 500.
- What is the last date for the submission of the filled applications?
The last date for the submission of the filled applications is March 29, 2010.
- What is the website of the NSHMCT institute?
For further details and information log in to the official website www. nchmct.org