NLSIU admissions for Master, Diploma and Research courses | NLSIU notification
Applications are invited for the below prescribed courses in distance mode by the National Law School of India University.
* Two years master degree in Business Laws (MBL)
Diploma courses of one year duration:
* Human Rights Law (PGDHRL)
* Medical Law and Ethics (PGDMLE)
* Environmental Law (PGDEL)
* Intellectual Property Rights Law (PGDIPRL)
* Childs Rights Law (PGDCRL)
* M. Phil, PhD, LLD (Doctor of Laws).
Candidate needs to have graduation in any subject to get admitted into above mentioned courses except research courses.
Applications of all the above courses are made available in the official website of the college from 20th April onwards. Last date for receipt of filled in application forms is 30th June 2010. Last date for the receipt of filled in application forms for research courses is 30th April 2010.
For more details, visit the official website: www. nls.ac.in