NMAT conducted for admitting students inÂ Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies | NMAT online test will be conducted from 1st October to 31st December, 2010
Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies [NMIMS] conducts Narsee Monjee Aptitude Test, NMAT for admissions.
- Till last year NMAT was conducted in paper â€“ pencil method but from 2010 this is going to be an online test.Â Pattern of the question paper is also going to be changed.
- 150 questions were asked in 2009, but only 120 questions will be asked from this year.
- Questions will be asked from Language skills, quantitative Aptitude, Data Interpretations and Logical Reasoning.Â Time given for the test is 120 minutes.
- Candidates can appear 3 times for NMAT.
- Unlike other management tests, NMAT entrance test gives importance to Quantitative Aptitude and Data Interpretation.
- Concentrating on these topics will be beneficial.
- Coding, Decoding, Number series, Decision making skills, Data Interpretation are the sections that the candidate has to concentrate more.