Notification for the entrance exam into MBBS for the year 2010 by Armed Forces Medical College, Pune
* What is the notification that is released by the Armed Forces Medical College?
The notification is released for the entrance exam into MBBS for the year 2010 by Armed Forces Medical College of Pune.
* What are the basic qualifications to apply for MBBS Entrance Exam?
The basic qualifications to apply for this course are 10+2 from any recognized university with English, physics, chemistry and biological sciences or pass in its equivalent in a single attempt. The students who are appearing for the intermediate examinations can also apply for this course.
* What is the age limit to apply for MBBS Entrance Exam?
The student must be in between 17- 22 by December 31, 2010.
* How to apply for MBBS Entrance Exam?
Applications are available in almost all the head post offices from January 29, 2010 and the students can apply even from online also.
* What is the website address?
For further details and information log in to the website address www. afmc.nic.in
* What is the last date for the submission of the filled in applications?
The last date for the submission of the filled applications is February 5, 2010.