Notification of SRM University | SRM University Application form Available centers
The SRM University of Kattankulthur, Tamilnadu which is a registered under the Section 3 of UGC Act 1956, issued a notification for the courses like B. Tech with Various Branches, B. Arch, B.Des (Interior Designing) MBA, PGPM, MCA and M.Tech with around 30 specializations and M.Arch in Architectural Design. The above courses even offering at other Branches at Ramapuram Campus Chennai, Rampuram Campus Extn. Vadapalani and Modi Nagar Campus New Delhi.
How to apply for SRM University courses?
The interested candidates can apply for the courses in any of the available four ways:
Way 1 – The student can purchase the application from the available sales outlets on the payment of Rs. 750/- interms of cash and can submit to the Dean of Admissions.
Way 2 – A Demand Draft of Rs. 750/- is to be taken in favour of SRMIST payable at Chennai and should be enclosed to the downloaded applications from the official web – site www. srmuniv.ac.in. By filling all the applicable columns and send it the to the Dean of Admissions.
Way 3 – The candidate can apply for the examination through online by visiting the official web site www.srmuniv.ac.in
Way 4 – one can get the application by sending a requisition letter along with a valid Demand Draft of Rs. 750/- which is payable at Chennai and send it to the Dean of Admissions to get the application.
SRM University Application form Available centers
Apart from the above four ways, even the candidate can purchase the application from any of the following banks Axis Bank, Bank of Borada, Central Bank of India, ICICI, IDBI, Karur Vysya Bank, City Union Bank, Kotak Mahindra Bank, Punjab National Bank, South Indian Bank, State Bank of India, State Bank of Patiala, Syndicate Bank, Union Bank of India, Vijaya Bank. Even the student can purchase the applications from Post Offices. the applications available in the University campuses like Kattankulanthur, Ramapuram, Vadapalani, Trichy and Modi Nagar. For acquiring the address, one can visit the site www. srmuniv.ac.in
SRM University Eligibility Criteria
– The candidate who passed 10 +2 or Equavalent examination with Maths, Physics and Chemistry as an optional with minimum of 60% marks in all the subjects are eligible to apply the B.Tech program in all the Branches.
– For the programs like Bioinformatics, Biomedical Engineering, Bioprocess Engineering, Food process Engineering, Bio Technology and Genetic Engineering the candidate has to pass with Minimum 60% of marks with Biology, Physics and Chemstry as an optional in 10 + 2 level.
– For B. Arch Program the applicant has to pass 10 + 2 with English and Mathematics as one of the optional subjects with minimum 60 % of marks and should get a minimum of 40% score in the test called Aptitude Test in Architecture conducted by the this SRM university.
– For Post Graduate programs the candidate has to pass Qualifying Examination with minimum of 60% of marks. For further information related to the programs conducted by university and qualification details the interested candidates can log on to www. srmuniv.ac.in
– For the candidates who belongs to NRI region or the candidates who from Foreign countries can visit the site www. srmuniv.ac.in for entire information which are required to apply the programs.
The last date of issuing application is 10th January, 2010. Whereas the Last date to receipt the completely filled application is 9th April, 2010.
The Date of Entrance conducted by the university is 2nd May, 2010
For any further details can contact in person to
The Dean (Admissions),
SRM University, SRM Nagar,
Kattankulathur – 603203
The available phone numbers of the Dean (Admissions) are +91 – 44 -27455715 / 2745 3433
Fax number is : +91 – 44 -27453622
Even the candidates can enquire through the mail id email@example.com
The address of Delhi NCR Campus is
Delhi Meerut Road, Sikrikalan Modi Nagar,
Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh – 201 204
And the phone number is 01232 – 234301/2/3/4, 234312 and the fax number is 01232 – 234309, 234310. Even the students can send the mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
The Head office address is
No. 1, Jawaharlal Nehru Salai (100 Feet Road)
Vadapalani, Chennai – 600 026
The phone number of Head office of Chennai is +91 – 44 – 43969999 and the fax number is +91 – 44 – 23624778
For further details login to the official site is www.srmuniv.ac.in
Even one can send the SMS as SRM SKS to 56677 for any queries or can call to the cell number: 93462 08064