Number of vacancies, exam pattern, selection procedure and details of written exams of Traffic Supervisor and Mechanical Supervisor recruitments by APSRTC

Number of vacancies, exam pattern, selection procedure and details of written exams of Traffic Supervisor and Mechanical Supervisor recruitments by APSRTC

A fresh notification has been released by APSRTC for the posts of Traffic Supervisors and Mechanical Supervisors.

Number of vacancies in APSRTC

  • Traffic Supervisors Trainee  – 207 posts
  • Mechanical Supervisors Trainee – 212 posts

Last date for receiving applications: 20th November,  2010.  Visit www. Apsrtc.gov.in for online applications.

1.      Traffic Supervisor candidates need not write Engineering aptitude test.

2.      Mechanical supervisors candidates need not write numerical aptitude.

3.      Those candidates who apply for both the posts will have to write engineering aptitude and numerical aptitude also.  An additional 35 minutes time will be given to these candidates.

4.      Candidates who apply for both posts should have a degree in BTech/AMIE/BE mechanical or automobile engineering.

5.      Question paper will be in objective type.

6.      There will be no negative marks in this examination.

Educational qualifications:

  • Traffic Supervisor Trainee: A pass in degree from any recognized university is the qualification that the candidates should possess.
  • Mechanical Supervisors Trainee: Diploma in Automobile/Mechanical Engineering or degree in BE/BTech/AMIE/Mechanical/Automobile engineering.

Age limit:

Candidates will have to be between 18 and 25 years of age by 1s July, 2010.  Exemptions apply in certain cases.

Zonal/Local candidatures: 30% of total posts are filled by merit.  Remaining 70% posts will be allotted to only to local candidates.

Training period: Selected candidates will have to undergo training for a period of 1 year.  Rs.9,280 will be paid as stipend for this period.

Scale of pay: Candidates who complete the training successfully will be appointed as Deputy Superintendents. They will receive a salary of Rs.24,000 for month.

Details of written exam

Subjects Medium of question paper Traffic supervisorNo. of questions Mechanical supervisorNo.of questions Questions for both exams
1 Supervisor aptitude English/Telugu 60 60 60
2 Engineering Aptitude English 40 40
3 Numerical Aptitude English/Telugu 40 40
4 Reasoning English/Telugu 40 40 40
5 General English English 30 30 30
6 General knowledge English/Telugu 30 30 30
Total 200 200 240

Likely topics in Interview

  • Personal information
  • Personality development
  • Leadership qualities
  • Character
  • Communication skills

Higher qualified candidates will be given priority in the interview.  Marks obtained in degree are also important. There is higher chance of success in the interview if the candidate has NCC of sports certificate.

Get updates instantly regarding APSRTC. Enter your email address: 

Related search terms:

12 thoughts on “Number of vacancies, exam pattern, selection procedure and details of written exams of Traffic Supervisor and Mechanical Supervisor recruitments by APSRTC”

  1. respected sir
    i am completed my diploma in mechanical engg ,so i am put a application for post of mechanical supervioser post

  2. i want the details regarding training centers for written examination conducted by apsrtc for traffic supervisor trainee post…………..(give the details as soon as possible)

  3. Sir please send me “Trafic Supervisor Trainee wiritten exam previous papers of 2010,2009,2008″

  4. Respected Sir/Mam,
    Good Morning,this is Prashanthi I have applied for Supervisor post in APSRTC.So,here am requesting you to please provide me the model papers for the same,my small request if possible provide the papers in telugu version and kindly give me papers as soon as possible.
    Thanking You.

  5. Respected sir/mam, This is Surendar I applied for the post of TST.So,if it is possible give any information to preperation and suggest any book

  6. I want some model question papers in tst and i also want to know abount working hours of job and how the posting is given

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <s> <strike> <strong>