Petroleum Engineering in BTech Admissions 2010| PDD University Notification
- What is the notification that is released by the Pandit Deen Dayal University?
The notification that is released for the admissions into four year BTech course into Petroleum engineering for the year 2010 by Pandit Deen Dayal University.
- What are the basic qualifications to apply for this course?
The candidate must have passed in intermediate with subjects like maths, chemistry and physics.
- What is the age limit to apply for this course?
The candidate must be born after October 1, 1985 to apply for this course.
- What is the selection procedure for this course?
The candidates are selected based on the AIEEE score which is going to be conducted on April 25, 2010.
- How to apply for this course?
The applications are sold in the recognised Axis banks or even can get the applications by taking DD of Rs. 1200 in favour of ‘Pandit Deen Dayal Petroleum University’ payable at Ahmedabad.
- When are the applications been sold?
The applications are sold from March 23, 2010.
- What is the last date for the submission of the filled applications?
The last date for the submission of the filled applications is May 8, 2010
- What is the address to which the applications are to be sent?
The address of the university to send the applications is
BTech Admissions 2010,
Pandit Deendayal Petroleum University 2010,
School of Petroleum University,
Raison, Gandhinagar- 382007,
- What is the website address of the institute?
For further information log in to the official website address www. spt.pdpu.ac.in