Preparation tips for AFMC entrance exam | Extra topics in physics and chemistry should be studied as AFMC is national level exam
- Even though exam is conducted in national level, questions are easier than EAMCET exam.
- Physics and chemistry subjects should be studied from state syllabus books and 10th and 11th standard books from NCERT should be studied.
- There are differences in the biology subject in state and central syllabus books. This differences and similarities should be noted down in the book and studied accordingly.
- Rank will depend on the English and general ability subjects. So students should study English for 30 minutes and reasoning, general aptitude and awareness should be studied for one hour every day. Practice should be done as more number of questions should be answered in less time.
- Questions from physics and chemistry will be based on principles than problematic part. So books should be studied more and fundamentals should be concentrated more thanÂ formulae.
- National level medical entrance exams are conducted on reasoning, general awareness, English and arithmetic along with main subjects. So students should concentrate on these subjects along with main subjects.
- For general knowledge, students should read English newspapers daily and important points should be noted. It is easy to get good marks in English and reasoning parts in AFMC exam by studying the old papers. Students can confirm their seat if they get 160 marks.
Related search terms:
- genco preparation books
- telugu arthametic free books
- arithmetic and reasoning books in telugu
- telugu arithmetic pdf
- reasoning pdf book in telugu download
- arthimatic reasoing telugu books
- arthametic and resoning books in telugu
- arthamatci rejaning in telugu books
- arithmetic book in telugu pdf
- arithematics andbreasoning books in telugu