Probationary Clerks vacancies in Syndicate Bank
Syndicate bank has released notification for the recruitment of thousand posts of probationary clerks.
* How many posts are there in Andhra Pradesh for Syndicate Bank Probationary clerks?
There are 100 vacancies in Andhra Pradesh of which 50 are for general category, 15 for SC, 7 for ST and 27 for OBC.
* What will be the salary rangefor Syndicate Bank Probationary clerks?
Salary ranges from Rs. 4410 to Rs. 13,210.
* What is the eligibility for Syndicate Bank Probationary clerks?
Candidates need to have at least 60% marks in Intermediate or a pass in degree. There is 5% relaxation in minimum marks for SC/ST candidates.
* What should be the age limit for Syndicate Bank Probationary clerks?
Candidate should be of age between 18 years to 28 years as on 1st March 2010. There is 5 years and 3 years relaxation in regard of age for SC/ST candidates and OBC candidates respectively.
* How are the candidates selected?
Candidates are selected based on written test and interviews. Written test contains reasoning, numerical ability, computer awareness, English language each for 50 marks totaling to 200 marks.
* What is the application fee?
Application fee is Rs. 200 for all except SC/ST/PC who can pay Rs. 50.
* When is the written test?
Written test for the selection of candidates will be conducted on 27th June 2010.
* Where to apply for Syndicate Bank Probationary clerks?
Candidates are supposed to apply online. Last date for the receipt of applications is 12th May 2010.
* For more details, visit the website www. syndicatebank.in