Railway jobs filled by Engineering Services Exam
Engineering Services Exam: Posts in 4 categories are filled through this exam.Â All are Group-A services.
- Indian Railway Service of Engineers, Civil
- Indian Railway Stores Service. Civil
- Indian Railway Service of Mechanical Engineers
- Indian Railway Stores Service, Mechanical
- Indian Railway Service of Electrical Engineers
- Indian Railway Stores Service, Electrical
- Indian Railway Service of Signal Engineers
- Indian Railway Stores Service, Telecommunication, Electronics Engineering posts
Qualification: Bachelors degree in Engineering
Age limit: Age of the candidates should be between 21 and 30.Â Age is relaxed up to a maximum of 3 years for OBCs, five years for SC, ST candidates and 10 years for physically handicapped candidates.
Notification: Notification for these posts is released every year in January/February.
Written Exam: Written exam is going to be conducted in June.
Website: www. upsc.gov.in.
For Â Â details of the railway notification regarding the jobs candidates can visit www. rrcb.gov.in or Employment news.